The Super-8 Film Screening will be Nov 10th, 2004 at 7:30pm at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood. Between 500-600 people will view 30 Super-8 films projected on a big theatrical screen that normally screens 35mm films.

Here is a link for more information to FlickerLA Attack of the Fifty Foot Reels.
More Information about Flicker Attack of the Fifty Foot Reels

If you live near the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood, California and would like to put up some really cool looking Posters that promote this Super-8 event contact Andrew Crane at (323) 461-2020 ext 110.

The Flicker "Attack" Posters can be picked up at the American Cinematheque Offices at 1800 Highland Blvd, Ste 717 between the hours of 10am to 6 pm Monday Through Friday.

I picked up 18 posters and after some discouraging rejections from "franchise" type of businesses, I began to get some action in various locations.

I managed to post around 12 of the posters in pretty good locations.
If anyone is in the LA area you are helping a good cause (a super-8 film festival projected in a 600 seat theatre!) if you can post a few posters in decent locations.